Greenhills continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and follow guidance from local and national public health officials. All decisions are being made with the health and well-being of the Greenhills community as our priority. This page is intended to be a resource to help our community stay informed on how we are responding, and we will continue to update it as new information is released.
Actions You Can Take
We recommend taking action to help limit the spread of COVID-19, even if staff members or students are not experiencing symptoms:
- Wear a mask (covering mouth and nose) while in public places or if people who do not live with you must visit your home.
- Practice social distancing (maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart).
- Practice frequent handwashing (using soap for 20 seconds or hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol).
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or with the inside of your elbow and immediately wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick; you can also get tested.
- Answer the phone or call back promptly, if the health department contacts you. A contact tracer may be trying to reach you with important information.
Thank you for understanding that, due to medical privacy laws, we are not able to release the names of the individuals with COVID-19. We will continue to communicate changes and updates with you. With your participation, we can maintain the safest learning environment possible.
If you have additional any questions, you can contact visit Washtenaw County Health Department’s COVID-19 webpages at www.washtenaw.org/covid19 or contact them at 734-544-6700 or Lfirstname.lastname@example.org. For answers to your COVID-19 questions, please call the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 or visit Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.