Greenhills is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. All decisions are being made with the health and well-being of the Greenhills community as our priority and following recommendations from local and national public health officials. This page is intended to be a resource to help our community stay informed on how we are responding, and we will continue to update it as new information is released.
Plan for Returning to School
Learn more about our plans for returning to school for the 2020-2021 school year here.
- April 2, 2020: Updated Remote Learning Plan(see Resources page on GryphOn) and Remote Resources
- April 2, 2020: Answers to Questions for the Class of 2020
- March 27, 2020: Spring Break and Updated FAQs
- March 20, 2020: Remote Learning Plan (see Resources page on GryphOn) and Remote Resources
- March 15, 2020: The strength of our community and answers to questions
- March 13, 2020: Communication to Upper School students about remote learning
- March 12, 2020: Abbreviated day, transition to remote learning
- March 11, 2020: Classes to continue, event cancellations
- March 11, 2020: Event cancellations, forthcoming announcement
- February 10, 2020: Changes to trips and activities, travel recommendations and policies, community expectations
- February 3, 2020: Initial communication regarding COVID-19