Greenhills School prohibits discrimination and harassment against any member of the School community on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, sex, personal appearance, genetic information, economic background, political affiliation, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information, please see the Diversity and Inclusion at Greenhills and Sexual Misconduct and Harassment sections of Greenhills’ Student and Family Handbook.
The following employees of the school are designated as the point people for handling complaints about discrimination. We encourage families to make outreach with any concerns to:
- Head of School: Peter Fayroian
- Associate Head of School and Head of Upper School: E. Quincy McLaughlin
- Head of Middle School: Caroline Huntoon
- Chief Financial Officer: John Nickel
- Dean of Academics: Deano Smith
- Upper School Dean of Students: Tom Ward
- Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Nadine Hall
Quincy McLaughlin is the designated employee for responding to concerns regarding sexual misconduct.
Should a family wish to report the school’s handling of a particular situation implicating discrimination, the appropriate agency may be contacted as follows:
Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Civil Rights (ODICR)
U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 3rd Street, S.W. Suite 6400, Washington, DC 20416
Phone: 202-205-6750 (TTY/TTD: 1-800-877-8339)